About "Make an Offer" Button Purchases
A new way to pay for things that you want. How it works.
Click the Make an Offer button and see what happens.
- pay for items you want today and make offers on everything else you are unsure about
- purchase offers won't go through unless the offer is accepted & you can cancel anytime
- receive email confirmations when offers expire or are accepted by the Nellenby store
- some items are currently unavailable to purchase and may not appear
Here are some of the features:
- Offers may be made up to 50% lower than the listed price.
- You may check out immediately if you have regular items in your cart as well as 'make an offer' items. You will not be charged for the 'make an offer' item unless your offer is accepted within 7 days by Nellenby. Your regular item will be charged and sent out in the standard way.
- If your offer is not accepted then it will automatically expire.
- If you make an offer you will see an email which will contain a link to cancel the offer. If clicked, the offer will be immediately cancelled.
- If your offer is accepted, you will be charged your offer price and the item will be shipped to you.
We hope you enjoy this new feature.